Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So I had Diedrich for one of the last times last night. All over Southern California the amazing coffee houses that have been home to oh so many dreamers will be closing and have been closing. Starbucks bought this amazing company a few months back to the chagrin of many loyal customers. So as Andrew and I sat there we discussed whether it was the beginning of a new era or the ending of an era. In the end I guess the ending of an era is always the beginning of another era. When something dies something else begins. So here is to Diedrich coffee and all the amazing times you provided for us dreamers and people who love good coffee. It has been an amazing time and you will be missed. But I trust that as we move into this new era that there is hope out there for better coffee. Good night and Good luck all you Coffee Lovers.

Soli Deo GLoria,
Jon

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I really hope Kean is the rise of a new era. I don't care Martin only wants to have 2-3 stores. There needs to be 50 of them all in orange county.

ps. have you noticed that the last 8 posts you've done all start off pretty much the same way?

Jon V. said...

I did not until you pointed it out.