Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So first off this has to deal with 24 (and with that the crowd gasps). No spoiling going on. I only want to say one thing about it and it contains nothing of the plot line (but Brent if you fear still you can stop reading).



Ok so I have never been a watcher of 24, but I thought to myself last night (I was home sick, yippee for awesome fever that went to 102.something) I will give it a go this season see if it catches my attention. Well last night it did not. I thought to myself "if this is what the hype is about I am going to shoot some people, just like Jack. A little retribution so to speak for all the hoopla over nothing." So not wanting to jump to conclusions I decided to give tonights episodes a whirl. And all I have to say is "Holy Crap, I now know why everyone is addicted." The two epsiode night left me wanting oh so much more. Now if you all don't think it is as good as before let me remind you it is my first time watching. Now I am going to have to eventually go catch up. I used to think to myself "I will just wait till they kill the guy and then watch." But now I'm hooked. That's all.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Welcome.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

HA HA! I told you! Jack Bauer will kick Chuck Norris's butt anywhere, anytime! I want to work for CTU!

Brian & Ashley's Hiking Blog! said...

I am soo glad to have you in the ranks of 24 fans!!!