Monday, January 29, 2007

R.I.P. The Fray

So I know there are many fans of the band called The Fray out there, I myself am included. But The Fray was found dead sometime on Saturday night around 9:30. We are not sure when exactly the time of death was but we do know the cause of death. Being played on a Christian Radio Station known as The Fish 95.9. This has only been known to happen when bands who have Christian members but not a Christian Band is played on a Christian Radio station as lame as The Fish. Rest In Peace Fray.

4 comments:

Brent said...

I would like to point out that The Fray is not actually dead. This is metaphor for the demise of their career, made possible by the playing of their songs on crappy radio stations.

Brent said...

Just in case nobody got that.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I took me a little while after doing some research to get that one. I'm a little slow. That's why I don't listen to regualr radio.

Jon V. said...

Yeah sorry for those of you that didn't get that at first.