Sunday, January 07, 2007

Here is yet another reason to love Digg. They just turned me on to a amazing website which links you to free podcasts from many places. I know what your thinking "Podcasts are free Jon." Well yes this is true. But now with podcasts you can receive a free education as well. Berkley and other well know Universities are posting free podcasts of courses they offer. So if you go here you can download lots of different classes from different Universities. A disclaimer must be made. I do not agree with everything said (well I actually don't know that but I'm assuming). One course I am looking forward to is on Immanuel Kant and his epsitemology. The only thing you won't receive with these amazing courses is a degree, but who needs that right ;). There are some other classes on history that look good. So yeah check it out.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

i am extremely jealous you beat me to this blog. i was going to write specifically about that article. grrrrr.

but did see the article on digg last week about MIT also planning on posting it's course on itunes? i don't think that one was included in this list.