Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I want my money.

For those of you in the dark concerning the system wars going on right now, Sony is loosing badly with its new PS3 with the PS2 selling better than the new system. At the moment the Nintendo Wii leads sales in the US for 2007. In response to this the Sony President said he would give $1200 to anyone who could find a PS3 that sat on the shelf for more that 5 minutes, typical Japanese pride. So today I went to Target in Irvine to buy the Daughtry album and decided to see if they had any Wii's for friends who are looking for them. I couldn't find any Wii's but I found 2 PS3. That's 2400 bucks right there, Brent I think I found our new job. So yeah Sony Prez if you read this contact me and I will tell you where to transfer funds. Also here is a funny comic strip on this very issue.

P.S. The Daughtry Album is good so far. Only on song number 3. And the reason I am in Irvine is because one of the few remaining Diedrich's is located here and for a long time I hear.

(Note: When I firsted posted I was under the impression it was the Sony President in Japan. But it was acutally the President for Sony America, or what ever he is. So strike the Japanese comment, but doesn't mean they are not prideful, just that American's are as well. If you disagree go watch Letters of Iwo Jima).

1 comment:

Brent said...

Cha-ching!