Friday, February 02, 2007

ABC Time (Like from 1st Grade, not the Station)

Fill in your own ABCs:

A-Animated TV Show: G.I. Joe
B-Bible Passage: Philippians 2:5-11 (One of many, but top one)
C-Considerably Different From High School: My clothing style (I dressed like Fred Durst from LB).
D-Dallas Willard Book:Renovation of the Heart
E-Electronic Device of Choice: MacBook Pro
F-Foreign Film: Love Me If You Dare
G-Garth Brooks Song: Fit For a King
H-Habits that Die Hard: Biting My nails (I just can't stop)
I-Inspiring Preacher: Rob Bell
J-J.R.R. Tolkien: The Hobbit
K-Killer Hand: Royal Flush
L-Least Favorite NFL Player: T.O.
M-Motorcycle: 2006-2007 Yamaha R1
N-Nickname: Wolverine
O-Obnoxious Sitcom Character: Michael (The Office)
P-Place I'd Live Next: Portland, OR
Q-Quite Moments: Not Enough
R-Robot: Johnny 5
S-Significant Other: Lacking One at the Moment
T-Team: Anaheim Ducks
U-University: Vanguard
V-Villain of Choice:Ra's al Ghul
W-Wild Animal: Grey Wolf
X-Xtreme Sport: Broomball
Y-Youthful Ambition: Professional Hockey Player or Rally Car Driver
Z-Zero Desire:Have A Job Simply For Having A Jobs Sake

Tagged By Brent
I now Tag....Sara P., Corri, and if Sophie still reads this go ahead and go for it (cap pas cap).
By the way all the regulars where taken already. Oh wait I think Josh P. is untagged, so yeah you too Josh if you read this anymore.

3 comments:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Since I only post poems and stuff on my blogger, I'm doing it here. :o)

A-Animated TV Show: Oh gosh. I watch way too many cartoons to choose.
B-Bible Passage: 1 John 4:7-8
C-Considerably Different From High School: Haha. I don't change very much. Sad.
D-Dallas Willard Book: ??
E-Electronic Device of Choice: MacBook Pro <== word
F-Foreign Film: Amelie
G-Garth Brooks Song: I don't think I know any
H-Habits that Die Hard: Biting My nails <== same here. I try to stop all the time but I do it without thinking.
I-Inspiring Preacher: Rob Bell <== yeah
J-J.R.R. Tolkien: I don't like Tolkien. I mean, I'm sure he was a great guy, but I don't like his books.
K-Killer Hand: huh?
L-Least Favorite NFL Player: I know nothing about football. I could tell you my least favorite baseball player(s).
M-Motorcycle: I don't like motorcycles. Everyone I know who rides them either dies or gets in horrible accidents
N-Nickname: Sensei
O-Obnoxious Sitcom Character: Favorite obnoxious character or one I can't stand? 'Cause if we're talking favorite, definitely Michael. One I can't stand? Pretty much all of them. Sitcoms annoy the crap out of me.
P-Place I'd Live Next: New England, Seattle, somewhere outside of California if I had any choice
Q-Quiet Moments: few and far between
R-Robot: Robot B9 from Lost In Space
S-Significant Other: James Pierce
T-Team: Boston Red Sox
U-University: Vanguard
V-Villain of Choice: Malificent
W-Wild Animal: Penguin
X-Xtreme Sport: Full contact spoons
Y-Youthful Ambition: Writer
Z-Zero Desire: Settling for less than what God wants for me

Corrigan Vaughan said...

OHHH! I just got this when I looked at the link from the one you copied. Haha. I thought it meant just fill in your own. No wonder some of the categories were so random. ;o) LoL. Oh well, there ya go anyway.

.heidi.noelle. said...

A-Artistic Abilities: Painting, Photography, and Dance
B-Best Played Monopoly Game: December 2006
C-Christmas Next Year: Somewhere Cold
D-Dream Job: To be an author and photographer together
E-Eager To: Be done with my work day
F-Foreign Film: Love Me If You Dare
G-Greatest Accomplishment Thus Far In Life: Graduating University
H-Health Based Activities: Walking Everywhere! Dance Class.
I-Ice Cream of Choice: Neapolitan
J-Jesus Story: Woman at the Well
K-Kindest Words You Have Heard in the Last 24 Hours: Heidi I like you (from a friend)
L-Listening To: Ashes and Snow Album
M-Most Missed Food: Mexican
N-Nickname: Hodge
O-Outstanding Effort In: Cleaning Our Flat
P-Place I'd Like to Visit the Most: Italy
Q-Questioned Most Asked: Where are you from?
R-Record of Missing My first Bus in the Morning: 3 Times
S-Single Hardest Moment in New Zealand: Standing in Our Hallway Alone
T-Treasured Possession: Baby
U-Uniqueness: Having the Foreign Accent
V-Vest Made By North Face: I want one
W-Wish for Today: That I Would Come Home to Mail
X-Xrays Had in My Life: 0
Y-Youthful Ambition: To Be a Ballet Dancer
Z-Zero Desire: To Move Home and Do Nothing With My Life

*let me just say that i kinded of cheated and used some of the same ones...not many, just a few. since i realized i was invited to do it, i thought i would take you up. (cap pas cap)