Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why I'm Neo-Orthodox.


Because this text said I was. When I got the result I was like "What the heck is Neo-Orthodox?" Which will hurt the ego of a religion major any day of the week. So I went to the ever amazing Wikipedia and read up on Neo-Orthodoxy. Not that this truly says a whole lot; internet tests are not perfect as you all well know. Personally I would put myself in the dead middle of the top three. Imagine a perfect triangle and Im in the exact middle. Thats where I am. So yeah take the test and see where you land.

You scored as Neo orthodox. You are neo-orthodox. You reject the human-centredness and scepticism of liberal theology, but neither do you go to the other extreme and make the Bible the central issue for faith. You believe that Christ is God's most important revelation to humanity, and the Trinity is hugely important in your theology. The Bible is also important because it points us to the revelation of Christ. You are influenced by Karl Barth and P T Forsyth.

Neo orthodox


64%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


57%

Emergent/Postmodern


54%

Reformed Evangelical


50%

Fundamentalist


46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


32%

Roman Catholic


25%

Classical Liberal


18%

Modern Liberal


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: