Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh Donald, How I have Missed You


So tonight I had coffee with Jesse and he allowed me to borrow the above book. Which I really wanted to buy the other day with Jared at Borders, but do to lack of cash I decided it would be better not to. But I noticed something very interesting about Miller's writing style as I read the first few pages. It really feels like I sat down to have coffee with a long lost friend. If you haven't yet read one of his books I suggest this or Blue Like Jazz. It will be the beginning of an amazing friendship, much like your imaginary friendships as a child, except you might one day meet Mr.Miller.

1 comment:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Y'know, I loved Blue Like Jazz but no matter how many times I try to read Searching for God Knows What I get bored and never make it.