Friday, November 17, 2006

So if you haven't heard, which means you are in a few decade old bomb shelter not reading my blog because there is no internet where you live, you know that PS3 (Playstation 3) came out today. Well it comes out on 11/17/06 which is today, but no store is open so you cannot buy it. People have been lining up for about 30 hours or so to get this new system. But that is not what this is about, nor is the picture a picture of a PS3. The picture is of the Nintendo Wii, which this blog is also about. The Wii is Nintendo's new system which comes out on Sunday, the 19th. What does this system have you ask? Well it doesn't play dvd's (I already have a dvd player) and it doesn't sport hi-def. So what does it have? It has these two little controllers which sense movement and are quite possibly the coolest thing ever. For example if you are playing Madden Football you will have to make a throwing motion to throw the football with your Qb. The real reason I felt the need to tell you about this is I could not think of anything else to talk about and felt the need to blog because I haven't in a few days. So while everyone is out trying to get a PS3 tonight I am blogging. And while everyone is blogging on Sunday about not getting a PS3 I will be in line getting a Wii. If you want to come play after you are more than welcome to join the Wii fun. Wii will have lots of fun (Ha did you see that pun it was great. Its times like these I wish my buddy Dave Ortega had a blog. Dave if you are out there let me know).

No comments: