Friday, November 10, 2006



First off I must say that I love ketchup. My friends will attest to this fact. I have been known to use a whole lot of ketchup when eating a meal and I will even put it on things others will not, such as taquitos (which I did today for lunch, actually yesterday by now). I have also been known to think of even odder things to have the honor of adorning ketchup. Much like a purse or diamonds for a girl, ketchup is an essential accessory. One fun fact about ketchup is that it does not require refrigeration. And that is what this blog is about. It is time that we all stand up for ketchup around the world and free it from the cool prison it so often calls home by force. If you do not believe me go look at your ketchup bottles and you will see that this is not a request ketchup makes. By placing ketchup in an environment it does not wish we are asserting our power on ketchup and which is an act of injustice. We should all act in a Christ like manner and FREE THE KETCHUP! Please join me in the Free The Ketchup Campaign 2006. How can you help you ask? First, you can free your ketchup. Second, you can inform others of this vital issue and spread the word. Thank you for your help on this Campaign issue.

2 comments:

HCS said...

hmmm...what if placing said ketchup in the cool allows it to become something it could never had been before? Getting out of its comfort zone gives God a chance to do more in the ketchups life than may have been possible while it just sits on the shelf. Think of the the lonely bottle of mustard that needs to know about Jesus.

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Don't listen to them, Varner! They're condiment fascists. They're just trying to keep the little man down. Liberate the ketchup!