Thursday, November 30, 2006

Now I don't about you guys but these days I find my self saying "I wish I had that as a kid" a lot. With the little bro around the house I am encountering all the new toys. There are some really cool new toys that have come out lately. Such as the digital camera for kids, yes a digital camera, I can't remember who makes it but it is out there. I think fisher-price. But what it really cool that I just discovered is this new fruit roll-up that has tongue tattoos. All you have to do is stick it to your tongue for a few seconds and then take it off and presto you have a tattoo on your tongue for a few seconds. Well actually it depends how long you leave your tongue out. I don't know about you guys but I would have loved these as a child.

Before:
After:

Something else I have noticed is that cartoons just are not what they used to be. Which also means the cartoon toys are just not what they are used to be. G.I. Joes were my fav. If you guys could take back any toy to the past what would you or is there a toy from your childhood that you wish you still had? I remember I had this G.I. Joe named "Hit and Run" who was completely camo. I lost him one day, the down side to having a camo G.I. Joe. I would bring him back. Hit and Run if you are out there please find me. If any one would like to reunite me with Hit and Run he can be found on ebay.

2 comments:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

I never have the self-discipline to not eat the fruit roll up before the tattoo is imprinted on my tongue.

There are millions of toys I'd bring back. I think I'd just like to bring back the 90's TV and toys. Keep it simple. :o)

Jon V. said...

Yeah I had to have someone tell me about the tattoos. I never looked at the package. The roll up was more important.