Thursday, October 19, 2006

So this past weekend Pastor Tom spoke on Matthew 7:1-5 which reads

1
"Judge not, that you be not judged. 2For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Sorry for it not being the red letter addition).

And I just want to let you all know that I am by no means trying to ignore the log in my own eye. Much of what I say on here is for me too. So yeah thats about all I wanted to say. Know that I am searching out my own flaws and trying to change those as well. If you feel that we have the kind of relationship that you could point out my logs, feel free to do so. I give you full permission. Just know that I am trying to change us all for the better.

No comments: