Saturday, October 28, 2006

So I felt the need to inform everyone that I now have a Mohawk. Which according to some is the most amazing hair style ever. Other than that I need to apologize for my shotty blogging because I cannot figure out how to get rid of the double post from yesterday (actually this morning). I also wanted to point out that, thanks to Jared H, Merriam-Webster Online's word of the day for yesterday was Hobbit. If you do not know what one of these is they are a member of a fictitious peaceful and genial race of small humanlike creatures that dwell underground. We must thank J.R.R. Tolkien for these wonderful little creatures. On a similar not The Hobbit is possibly my favorite book ever. If you have not read it you should pick up a copy and join the adventure.

1 comment:

Josh Peters said...

rock and roll!