Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Have you ever wondered what you would do if you came across suck a situation? Can you do anything more than pass by and wonder? I was put in just this situation last week when I went to the Getty Villa with friends. The sad thing is all I could do and honestly wanted to do was take the picture. As a photographer I am not suppose to get involved with what is happening, I am simply suppose to document the event. But as a Christian can I just document the event when people are involved? Am I not called to help them? Or am I helping them by not doing anything other pushing the button and hearing that sound which I have grow so fond of? Does documenting events move others to action? Or must I take a greater part in the change that needs to occur? This leads to too many questions and not enough answers. This requires more reflection.

No comments: