Thursday, January 29, 2009

Confession

I had this random thought today. "What if people wanted to confess something but have no avenue?" So I decided to write this post. If you want to confess something feel free to do so at the bottom; I believe you post anonymously (if not let me know and I'll fix that). I hope you use this as an opportunity to let something of your chest that has been eating at you. If you want advice on what to do or want a blog response write "Response" as the last thing. So have at it. Depending on the response I might have one of these posts every so often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something last night made me realize I'm not totally over someone I had feelings for years ago. Afterwards, I dreamed that the person and I agreed to go on a date. The problem is, I'm dating someone else.