Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tag Redemption

Here you go Amber.
It's fun! You have to use 3 words to answer each question. No more, no less. It's harder than you think!
1. Where is your cell phone? In My Pocket
2. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend or Husband/Wife? Lost not found
3. Where is one of your parents? In her car
4. Cheesecake? I love cows
5. Your favorite thing to do? Discuss a topic
6. Your dream last night? None found here
7. Your favorite drink? No real winner
8. The room you're in? My sleeping room
9. George Bush? Could be worse
10. What you're good at? Taking awesome photos
11. One of your wish list items? Porsche 911 Turbo
12. Where did you grow up? Southern California Baby
13. The last thing you did? Typed lame answer
14. What are you wearing? clothing for work
15. Who stole your sunglasses, amber? Amber has sunglasses?
16. Ketchup? No better condiment
17. Your computer? Apple Macbook Pro
18. Your life? Led from above
19. Your mood? Pretty stinking good
20 your next blog? Wait I blog?
21. Your car is? to be fixed
22. Your summer? Way to hot
23. Your relationship status? Does this matter?
24. Your favorite color(s)? No favorite here
25. When is the last time you laughed? I can't remember.

I tag Andrew, Lisa and John W.
Ok...get blogging people!

2 comments:

ambrosia said...

i'm SERIOUSLY impressed... like... shocked.
nice answers by the way. very clever.

Jon V. said...

I do what I can.