Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Suppose I will Do This...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.





The Random Facts/Habits:
1. I love ketchup.
2. If it has John Cusack I am in. (Weird I know)
3. I know how to sail. (You can call me Captain Jon)
4. I've been to Asia and Europe but never Mexico.
5. I need to have something cover me while sleeping. Sheet or blanket will do.
6. I've moved at least ten times in my life.
7. I used to deliver pizza for a job.
8. I have my motorcycle license.




So at this point I doubt there is anyone else left to tag, except The Ninja, so he is the only one getting tagged. If you read this and would like to do one yourself feel free to do so and leave a comment on here to let others know.

3 comments:

Jesse Medina said...

I don't want to play the tag game.

Also, regarding the length of my blogs, if I do not say what is in my glorious head, how will I change the world? No, I must speak. My words must be free.

You're just a hater!

Jon V. said...

No I don't hate. I am simply informing you of most people's habits when it comes to blog.

ambrosia said...

Thanks Captain Jon!
did you read my comment on your arranged marriage blog yet?
we'll all have to take a road trip to Mexico so you can check it off your list :)