Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The neighbor's dog

So currently it is 11:49pm and the neighbor's dog is barking insecently and I cannot figure out why. I have seen coyotes running around the neighborhood before but I cannot seem to find any at the moment. I am concerned for the dog's safety but I also would really like him/her to shut up so I can sleep with my window open because it is starting to get hot enough that my room stays warm at night. My room is the room in the house the experiences the greatest amount of heat. Which kinda suck for a guy like me who is hot a lot of the time. Oh God please bring back the 80 (just realized their isn't a degree button on the computer) degree days.

1 comment:

Brent said...

1) Shoot the dog. It will stop barking.

2) Bring back the 70 degree days. Thank you very much.