Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Take that Mr.

I am now the proud owner of a Disneyland Pass. So my first act as a new pass holder was to challenge Brent to a good old game of Buzz Light Year Astro Blasters. I figured Brent would be much better competition than Andrew or Lauren. Andrew because he is really good and Lauren because she thought she sucked. Also because Brent had only played once and I figured it would be a far battle, we did have equal information. So as you can see from the picture below I kicked Brent's but. But here is the thing that picture is actually Lauren and Andrew's score, Andrew being the #2 man. My score was actually higher, 229,700, and Brent's was lower, 44,000 (or something like that). So I figure for my first time I did very good. I will let you know if my score improves or plummets next time, there will be many more times come to think of it. Supposedly there was some guns that need calibration, but I'm not buying it.


P.S. I have no clue why I felt the need to link you each time I put a person's name. I started it and figured why stop now.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

regardless if my gun was calibrated or not, my high score is 293,000. so you still have a little ways to go. we shall be good competition for each other.

Brent said...

My gun was crap! I know I did better than 44000. There is no way I should have lost to Lauren. Something was definitely wrong.