Monday, March 10, 2008

Questions

So frankly I haven't had much desire to blog lately. But I figured I should post something for those dedicated folks who occasionally read this thing (and no RSS feed does not count, j/k I'll take what I can get, Brent). Here are some questions I have been thinking about. Some spurred by life others by the movie Amazing Grace.

Do I have the courage to do what is necessary when the time calls for it?
Will I do what I must even though I dislike the choices?
Are certain choices in life always difficult regardless of the circumstances?
Am I willing to sacrifice my dreams?
Will I stand against the flow of society on this of ultimate significance?
Why does posting these questions seem emo?

2 comments:

Mike Morabito said...

yeah, i'm not really sure that posting those questions makes you emo but let me think about it and i will get back to you.

haha.

I have been meaning to see that movie and I think about similiar serious questions from time to time as well.

In Christ,

-Mike

Jesse Medina said...

Dude, you're an emo.

But those are good questions.

Actually, I'd like to see what you would look like as an emo. Maybe for Halloween?

Oh, also, I might be buying a dog this weekend...I'll let you know!