Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Things of Note.

So I have found several thing lately on the internet thanks to my buddy Mario at work. Here are some cool websites. They are totally worth your time.

Miniature Earth
World Clock

Now some none Mario stuff.

Greg's humorous fictional video blog. (Note this blog is very in depth and has lots of links and very very fun)

And my response via blogs do work. (A.K.A. Jesse started one).

As for the previous post about the new story. I'm thinking of making a monologue so I have to look into specialties of this sort.

2 comments:

Jesse Medina said...

Yes, Jon, that sounds like an great idea. You can be my right hand man and take all the credit for the work that the pee-ons do.

carrie d. said...

thank you for giving your honest fed back. i agree with you on everything!